Sunday, January 24, 2010

So...sew...so?

It's been a long couple months. Problems with my arm and dealing with being home for this long period of time. I guess there is a reason for this, but haven't quite figured that out yet; then again maybe it's meaningless. Everything seems to be confusing, but if that's something new then I must be an idiot. We'll see where it goes from here. I'm not sure where I am going with this again, but again, I lack dicipline and therefore am trying to change that by forcing myself to type words as they enter my mind. Sometimes these just end up being random sentences about marshmallows, cameros, clouds and walls falling, and other times it is just plain frustrating like it is right now. I used to spend hours doing this. I had ideas, I had vision, I had creativity; the key word being had. Would you say it's just lack of practice, or has my mind just gotten lazy from not doing it in so long and watching too much tv. I would go with the latter. I don't know. Maybe I will get back to watching the AFC final...why? Because I can.

No comments: