Monday, January 24, 2011

Material!!

Just a beginning of the week plea for material.  I am now going to try to concentrate on creating musical instruments from the junk I find as my home is becoming overrun with furniture and my wife has pleaded with me to stop making big things!  haha.  What I am looking for from you is rawhide/old drum skins that I could use to create some instruments...mainly a banjo that I am really looking forward to playing!  Any plywood (1/4" - 1/2" would be awesome), masonite and old fishing line would be helpful as well!  I'm not picky either, any old furniture and stuff like that would be awesome too as I still have a sweet countertop that I need to make something with still too.  I would also like to thank you all for reading this every week and giving your words of encouragement to this little hobby I have started! 

Thanks again!

No comments: