Monday, June 18, 2007

when the mountains are stacked higher; in geometric shapes...

Quick update. My dad is home on weekends now. I talk to him quite a bit when he is home. He sounds really good and knows what's going on most of the time. I can't wait to see him in July! It will be great. We are looking at an apartment in Niverville tomorrow that is much bigger then the one we have and is a really good deal; so we are praying that it would be evident as to what we are to do. It is my parents' 30th anniversary today! WOW! 30 years. A few weeks ago we didn't know if they would be able to celebrate this one. I talked to him today and he was very glad that he was able to get out for it. He asked for more pictures, so we took some and sent them to his email so he can check it tomorrow and see. I still break down once in a while because I wish this never happened; but the miracle is so amazing that I tend to come back around pretty quickly. My eye is twitching.

Well...I guess that's it for now as my writing seems to get worse.

I am in love with the Winnipeg Skatepark at the forks...

No comments: